Thanks to internet there are many online job opportunities coming up today . Indians have been quick to use this opportunity to make extra money online. One of the avenues that can help people make money online in India is a money-earning app. However, only some money-earning apps are effective and suitable for everyone.
IDFC FIRST Bank’s MyFIRST Partner Referral Program is an example. It helps people earn extra income through the MyFIRST Partner App. In this article, we discuss the ways to start earning extra income through the MyFIRST Partner App.
What are the benefits of being a referral partner?
Here are some of the benefits of joining the IDFC FIRST Bank MyFIRST Referral Program:
- You can improve your interpersonal skills.
- You can widen your social circle and gain the experience of working with a reputed brand.
- You can make substantial money every month in addition to your monthly salary.
- Making this extra income will require minimum effort from your end.
How do referral partners earn money by referring banking services?
Referral partners who sign up for a referral program must refer a banking service to people in their social circle by interacting with them about the product/service’s benefits. Once they onboard a client for the bank, they get compensated by the referral reward program. Let us understand this procedure using the IDFC FIRST Bank’s MyFIRST Partner App.
Here are the steps to be followed to earn extra income by becoming a referral partner with IDFC FIRST Bank:
- Sign up for the referral program: If you are eligible, you can register as a referral partner by downloading the IDFC FIRST Bank’s MyFIRST Partner App and submitting your documents.
- Get personal loan referrals: You must network to know whether a contact needs a personal loan. A little effort from your end can help you reap long-term benefits.
- Help with the loan application process: Help the applicant with the application process to avail of a personal loan by providing the supporting documents. The chances of a personal loan getting sanctioned depend on how far the applicant has met the loan requirements.
- Check the application’s status: IDFC FIRST Bank’s support team will reach out to the customer to process their application and disburse the loan amount.
- Get paid after the loan amount disbursement: Once the amount for a referral is disbursed, you will receive your compensation.
What are the eligibility criteria for IDFC FIRST Bank’s Referral Program?
You can earn a regular side income by making money online through an online earning app such as IDFC FIRST Bank’s MyFIRST Partner App. You can be a student, a graduate, a real estate agent, or a financial advisor. The eligibility criteria are that you must be an Indian citizen above 18 years of age and have a savings account in an Indian bank.
IDFC FIRST Bank’s MyFIRST Partner Referral Program is open to people from every economic background and walk of life. Get started today to earn extra income to improve your financial stability.